Welcome to the Ansonia guidance page! My name is Matt Sutter, and I am the school counselor for all students K-12. As the school counselor, it is my goal to be a support system for students as they encounter academic obstacles, career exploration questions, college and financial aid questions, and emotional needs.
Within this page you will find monthly scholarship packets, testing dates, forms, along with other valuable information. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop in the office, call at 937-337-5591 ext. 2117, or email at email@example.com.
Information for Parents & Students
Curriculum Guide & Course Request Forms
The Curriculum Guide has everything from graduation requirements, course descriptions and other valuable information about Ansonia High School.
Scholarship Packets & Financial Aid Info
Each month a scholarship packet will be available to students. Click on the links below to view the scholarships available.
College Credit Plus (CCP)... What you need to know!
College Credit Plus (CCP) allows "college ready" students (7-12) to earn college credit and apply that credit toward their high school graduation requirements. Below are several documents that will provide crucial information to students and parents about this program.
On February 11, 2021 at 7:00 pm, Ansonia will be hosting an informational meeting regarding College Credit Plus. The meeting will be in the cafetorium. All students and parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Ohio Colleges & Universities
Helpful Websites for College Planning
1. I want to know more about a career field or occupation.
2. Help me find the right college...
https://ocis.org/(See Mr. Sutter for the username and password)
3. How much will my college cost?
4. Need to fill out the FAFSA or need a FAFSA Pin Number:
5. I need more information about college scholarships. Help!
6. Where can I find more scholarships?
7. College checklists, Information about Loans, Grants, and Work Study, and FAFSA Information:
8. More Financial aid information with great links and resources:
9. All things Ohio...Careers, Colleges, Resumes, and even Self-Exploration:
Often times seniors need recommendation letters for college and scholarship applications and for job applications. To request a letter of recommendation, please print and complete the Recommendation Letter Request form below. It is best if this form is submitted to Mr. Sutter a week before the letter is needed.